Pick a Beachfront Hotel in Tel Aviv and Enjoy the Holiday of a Lifetime
The Savoy Seaside Hotel, the clues in the name. Savoy is a word synonymous with style and European chic, and if you love luxury and are addicted to the ocean, then this is the perfect place to stay. Just 2 minutes from Tel Aviv’s spectacular beaches, our rooms have stunning views of the Mediterranean. Choose between the fantastic terrace or rooftop with amazing views for the ultimate chillout time with warm, personal service to complement your stay. The Savoy is a consummate blend of style and tranquillity with a spectacular oceanside location and within easy reach of all the best places to see in Tel Aviv.
The second biggest city in Israel, Tel Aviv, has something of a reputation for luxury and style. It also has the added advantage of a much lower footfall than other world-class holiday and business destinations. Plan a personal and tailor-made visit. A beachfront hotel in Tel Aviv is the perfect combo of urban chic and beachside resort, the ultimate holiday destination and the ideal base to visit all the main Tel Aviv attractions.
Offering a fusion of stunning scenery, culture and a diverse lifestyle, Tel Aviv is most famous for its fabulous beaches, with a variety of oceanside hotels offering amazing views, fine dining and a range of luxury amenities.
Find out why all the smart people stay beachside in Tel Aviv and how to pick the best beachfront hotel for your holiday.
The Advantages of Staying at a Beachfront Hotel in Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv has reinvented Luxury with a capital ‘L’. The great joy of a beachfront hotel is that now, there’s no need to compromise between either city center chic or beachside luxury when you can have both in the same Tel Aviv hotel.
- Enjoy stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea with five-star Tel Aviv accommodation overlooking the beautiful sandy beaches
- Enjoy water activities like surfing and swimming, take part in matkot or just stroll along the sand enjoying the view and the ocean breeze
- Dine beachside as you watch the sunset with international cuisines, kosher menus and Israeli dishes
- Indulge yourself with spa treatments and pamper sessions without leaving your luxury Tel Aviv hotel
- Let the sea provide the backdrop, and take time to explore the city and all the many Tel Aviv attractions from your beachfront hotel. Enjoy the ultimate in retail therapy, with luxury shopping and outlets ranging from high-end boutiques to unique artisan designers
- It’s just a short hop to some of the best cultural spots in the city, there are numerous museums and one of the finest modern art collections in the world
Tips for Choosing the Perfect Beachfront Hotel in Tel Aviv
The key to choosing the right beachfront hotel in Tel Aviv is to decide what matters to you most on your holiday. Write a list and then put them in order of priority. The top three will help you determine the best Tel Aviv hotel for your stay and ensure you don’t waste money on amenities and restaurants that you won’t use.
Use this handy guide to Tel Aviv’s beachfront hotels to help you narrow down your choice and find the perfect Tel Aviv accommodation for your visit.
- Do you want your apartment to have an ocean view? Accommodation fronting the ocean attracts premium rates and could be higher for a suite with a private balcony. If you plan to spend most of your time on the beach during the day, then an apartment with a city view might make the perfect contrast
- Is private beach access essential for your trip? Some beachfront hotels in Tel Aviv are right on the ocean, others a few minutes’ walk away
- How often will you dine in the hotel, or do you plan to eat out mostly beachside or in the city, taking advantage of all of Tel Aviv’s numerous attractions?
- Do you want a pool as you plan to spend more time looking at the ocean rather than in it? Many beachfront hotels in Tel Aviv locate their pools on a sundeck with views of the ocean
- Do you want to be within easy walking distance of shops, cafes and restaurants? Some Tel Aviv hotels provide free bikes for guests
- Is a spa and fitness center essential for your holiday, or are these facilities that you just won’t use?
- If you plan to dine away from the hotel, then the cuisine on offer may not be a top priority. Most beachfront hotels offer a kosher menu, with some also offering traditional Israeli food; however, there are also hotels with Mediterranean cuisine and international buffets
Focusing on the specific detail of your holiday will help you strike the right balance between location, amenities and price, ensuring you really do make the most of your budget and end up at the perfect Tel Aviv hotel.
A beachfront hotel is a perfect way to enjoy this beautiful city, and all the attractions Tel Aviv has to offer, with its stunning setting on the shores of the Mediterranean. If you are looking for the best accommodation in Tel Aviv, choose the finest Tel Aviv hotel on the beach, the Savoy. Call today to make your Tel Aviv hotel booking and reserve yourself a little piece of paradise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are the main areas for nightlife, bars and clubs in Tel Aviv?
If nightlife is your focus, then Tel Aviv will not disappoint with a vibrant after-dark scene. Choose your Tel Aviv accommodation with good access to Rothschild and Levontin. The southern end of Rothschild Boulevard is at the heart of Tel Aviv’s nightlife.
Why visit Tel Aviv instead of Jerusalem?
Tel Aviv is the center of Israel. Here you will discover economic and cultural attractions that make Tel Aviv the vibrant and thriving city that it is, comparable to any destination in Europe and all with the added attraction of beautiful beaches to enhance your stay.
Are the shops open at the weekend in Tel Aviv?
In Tel Aviv, the weekend is Friday and Saturday. Saturday, or Shabat Day, is the Sabbath, and it’s a holy day, so shops, markets, museums and restaurants are all closed. Restaurants and bars are shut during the main part of the Sabbath but start to come to life again in the afternoon.
Does public transport run in Tel Aviv on Shabat Day?
There is no public transport in Tel Aviv on Shabat Day or Saturday, which is the Sabbath. However, there are taxis and a public bike service, plus some Tel Aviv hotels provide free bikes for their guests.