Israel’s Mediterranean metropolis,Tel Aviv, is a favorite destination among tourists as it offers a distinctive fusion of contemporary and traditional culture. A stay at a boutique hotel in Tel Aviv is one of the most convenient options for people seeking a more exclusive and tailored experience in Tel Aviv, Israel.
These chic, compact hotels provide a level of elegance and comfort that distinguishes them from larger, more conventional hotel establishments. This article will examine one of the most recommended seaside boutique hotels in Tel Aviv and provide a thorough outline of its amenities, services, and surrounding areas. This hotel offers a remarkable experience, making it the perfect option for anyone looking for an unforgettable place to stay in Tel Aviv, whether they are visiting for business or pleasure.
Book your stay at The Savoy Boutique Hotel in Tel Aviv for a unique holiday experience
In Tel Aviv, the Savoy Boutique Hotel is a hidden gem that provides a distinctive ambiance and all the comforts of home. So why take a trip to Tel Aviv and settle for anything less?
All About The Savoy Hotel in Tel Aviv
The Savoy Hotel in Tel Aviv is a landmark that has assimilated into the rhythm and spirit of the city. It is ideally located on the quiet Ge’ula Street, just 50 meters from the lovely promenade and beachfront strip of the Mediterranean Sea. The Savohotel promises the ideal romantic getaway with a chic European feel.
Elegant rooms with a romantic, peaceful, and laid-back atmosphere are carefully created to meet your holiday requirements. Anything you need is close by. Whether you seek to grab some delicious hummus in Old Jaffa, go for a quick morning run, watch the waves, or meet up with friends for coffee.
Benefits of Staying at our boutique hotel in Tel Aviv
- Ideal seaside setting – You’ll be relieved to learn that at The Savoy Hotel, you can enjoy the sea to your heart’s content by just crossing the street. The Savoy hotel cordially encourages you to open the windows in your room or suite, step outside onto the balcony, and take in the cooling sea breeze, revitalizing views of the Mediterranean Sea and Tel Aviv beaches.
- A European Vacation in Tel Aviv – Europe has been introduced to Tel Aviv by us. Start your day with a personally prepared Israeli breakfast on the wooden balcony next to the lobby, have a delicious espresso, and spice it up with breathtaking views of the city and the sea, the ideal combination.
- The High Point of Style and Calm – The Savoy Hotel has been completely renovated with attention to detail. The lobby offers a choice of free hot and cold beverages, cakes, cookies and seasonal fruit. The rooms and suites are designed with chic and exquisite furniture. The majority of city-wide activities may all be reached by foot or bicycle. Seeking advice on what to do and where to go in Tel Aviv? Speak to us at the hotel lobby. We will gladly give you a recommendation on where to start your sightseeing and the latest information about current events.
The Savoy’s Services and Facilities
Looking to have breakfast in Tel Aviv?
It is well known that the breakfast provided at The Savoy Hotel in Tel Aviv, Israel, is on par with the best hotel breakfasts in the world. As you enjoy peaceful views of the Mediterranean Sea and the busy city, begin your day with a hearty, delicious meal that is personally served to you at the hotel restaurant on the spotless deck next to the lobby.
Our concierge offers assistance to customers with a range of services, including information and suggestions as well as bookings and plans. Our main objective is to improve our guest’s stay and make it as pleasant and enjoyable as possible. We can suggest restaurants to dine at, offer advice on nearby attractions and assist with making show and event reservations. We can also help you make preparations for travel, spa visits and other events.
Sometimes the commotion of city life can be overwhelming, leaving one exhausted and in need of a getaway. A soothing coffee or tea break can help with that. Imagine taking time to yourself while enjoying a cup of soothing tea or freshly brewed coffee in our lobby, while overlooking the Mediterranean sunset. A pause for a hot or cold drink and a little refreshment can be just what you need to recharge and feel rejuvenated. It’s the ideal escape from the bustle and commotion of the city. Whether you want a thick, creamy cappuccino or a fruity iced tea, there is a wide selection of beverages to suit your taste.
The rooftop of our boutique hotel in Tel Aviv is open to its guests 24/7. You will be able to see stunning views and an opulent setting. This rooftop, perched atop the hotel, provides breathtaking all-encompassing views of the city, the Mediterranean Sea, and beyond. After a long day of work or sightseeing, it is the ideal spot to unwind and rest. The rooftop has cozy lounging areas, making it a fantastic place to spend time with loved ones or hang out with friends. The rooftop of the Savoy Hotel is the ideal location to accomplish any of these things: soak up the sun, have a drink, or just enjoy the scenery.
Attractions in Tel Aviv
- Discover the Carmel Market: For those who enjoy both cuisine and shopping, the Carmel Market, located in the center of the city, is a must-visit. This crowded market is a terrific place to try local cuisine, buy fresh fruit, and discover interesting trinkets. The Carmel Market has something for everyone, from rare spices to handcrafted goods.
- Promenade Walk: Tel Aviv’s renowned beachside promenade, which boasts a breathtaking view of the Mediterranean, is the ideal location for a tranquil stroll. It is a well-liked location for both locals and tourists since you can enjoy street entertainers, cafes, and restaurants along the way.
- Visit the Tel Aviv Museum of Art: This major cultural destination in the city is home to a diverse collection of contemporary artwork by national and international artists. The museum always has new exhibits and a vast collection, so there is always something interesting to view there.
- Visit Jaffa Port: Anyone interested in history should make the trip to Jaffa Port, which is only a short distance from Tel Aviv. With a variety of cafes, restaurants, and stores, this historic port, which served as the city’s principal entrance originally, is today a lively hub of culture and entertainment.
- Take a Bike Tour: Exploring the city on a bike allows you to experience its colorful culture, hopping markets, and stunning beaches. There are several alternatives available, from guided tours to self-directed rides, whether you’re an experienced cyclist or just seeking a leisurely ride.
- Visit the Bauhaus Center: The Bauhaus architectural movement, which had its beginnings in Germany at the turn of the 20th century, is well-known in Tel Aviv. The Bauhaus Center is a terrific resource for finding out more about this distinctive architectural movement and it provides visitors with guided tours, exhibitions, and seminars.
- Take a Culinary Tour: Tel Aviv offers a vast variety of delectable cuisine, making it a food lover’s delight. There is food to satisfy every taste, from fast food to fine dining. A culinary tour is a fantastic way to learn about the products and methods used in regional cooking while also experiencing the city’s culinary culture.
- Discover Jaffa’s Old City: Jaffa is a must-see destination for history and culture buffs, and it’s only a short drive from Tel Aviv. With its meandering lanes, old buildings, and lively ambiance, the Old City of Jaffa provides an insight into the city’s colorful past.
- Visit Independence Hall: Israel’s independence was proclaimed there in 1948, making it one of Tel Aviv’s most significant historical monuments. The building is now a museum that gives tourists a look at the history and cultural heritage of the area.
- Enjoy the Beach: Tel Aviv is known for its beautiful beaches, which are the ideal location to unwind and enjoy the warm Mediterranean sun. There is a beach in Tel Aviv to fit your needs, whether you want to relax or have an exciting day. Our boutique hotel is right near Tel Aviv’s beaches, so you have nothing to worry about.
Make your hotel booking in Tel Aviv with us today!
What are the check-in and check-out times?
The check-in time is 15:00 every day of the week. On weekdays, check-out is allowed until 11:00; on Saturdays and holiday eves, it's allowed until 12:00.
Can I check out later on a Saturday?
Saturday late departures are subject to a 250 NIS extra and are only possible based on room availability.
Does the hotel have parking?
Unfortunately not, but there are private car parks near the hotel.
What are the breakfast hours at the hotel?
Breakfast hours: 6:30 to 11:00
Both the lobby patio and the accessible lobby area serve breakfast.
You might also be interested in: