Tel Aviv is a city that never sleeps, and it’s no surprise why tourists and business travelers flock to this vibrant destination year-round. But what do you do when you need to stay longer than a few days? Booking a traditional hotel room may not be the best option. This is where extended stay hotels come in, offering all the comforts of home in a convenient and affordable package. There are plenty of extended stay options available, but the Savoy Seaside hotel offers a level of Tel Aviv accommodation that is unparalleled. From fully equipped kitchens to spacious living areas, the Savoy Seaside hotel is the best place to stay in Tel Aviv when it comes to staying for long periods of time.
When choosing a Tel Aviv extended stay hotel, it is important to choose wisely. That hotel must cater to most if not all of your needs to ensure that your time spent in Israel goes as smoothly as possible. In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of staying in an extended stay hotel for your prolonged visit, and how to choose one that best fits your requirements.
Benefits of Staying in an Extended Stay Hotel
An extended stay hotel in Tel Aviv presents a unique opportunity for travelers planning for a long-term visit. These hotels are specifically designed to accommodate guests for several weeks or months, offering numerous benefits that conventional hotels might not provide.
One of the primary advantages is the home-like comfort coupled with hotel luxury. Extended stay hotels in Tel Aviv often come with fully-equipped kitchens or kitchenettes, spacious living areas, and separate bedrooms, which provide a sense of homeliness. Having your own kitchen means you can save on dining costs, cater to dietary restrictions, and have the flexibility to cook whenever you like. The rooms are typically larger than standard hotel rooms, ensuring more than enough space during your long stay. Many of these hotels also offer weekly housekeeping services, providing you with a clean environment without the burden of daily chores.
Another significant benefit of choosing an extended stay hotel in Tel Aviv is the potential cost savings. Rates at these hotels are often lower than regular hotel rates when calculated on a per-night basis for long stays. Some properties may also offer discounted rates for longer bookings, providing even more value for your money.
Lastly, extended stay hotels usually feature a variety of amenities catered to long-term guests. This might include on-site laundry facilities, a fitness center, a business center, and sometimes even a communal area where you can socialize with other guests. Some may also offer additional services like grocery shopping assistance. Staying in such a hotel in Tel Aviv means you’ll have the convenience of these amenities while being in one of the most vibrant cities in the world, with access to beautiful beaches, historic sites, bustling markets, and world-class dining.
Tips for Finding a Suitable Tel Aviv Extended Stay Hotel
Finding a hotel for your Tel Aviv vacation that fits your needs can be a difficult matter, but choosing a hotel for your extended stay can be even more challenging. When it comes to such hotels, it’s harder to compromise on comfort and convenience. Here are some tips for finding the perfect extended stay hotel, so that you will never have to compromise on anything.
- Location: Choose a hotel that is in a location that matches your needs. If you are interested in the beach and sea views, select a beachfront hotel. If you’re more interested in exploring the city’s cultural attractions or will be working during your stay, a hotel in the city center may be a better choice.
- Amenities: Ensure the hotel has amenities that will make your long stay comfortable. These can include a fully-equipped kitchen, laundry facilities, a gym, a swimming pool, and more.
- Service: Look for hotels that offer services that can make extended stays more convenient, such as room cleaning, grocery delivery, or even a concierge service to assist with booking tours and restaurants.
- Reviews: Read reviews from previous guests, focusing on those who have also had extended stays. This can give you an idea of what to expect and can reveal how the hotel manages long-term guests.
- Budget: Determine your budget and filter your hotel options accordingly. Remember, a longer stay might allow for better rates, so always ask for special rates for extended stays.
- Connectivity: Check that the hotel offers a good internet connection. This is especially important if you plan to work remotely during your stay.
- Public Transport: If you are not planning to rent a car, check the proximity of the hotel to public transportation. This will make exploring the city and its surroundings easier.
- Community: Some extended stay hotels offer social events or communal spaces that allow guests to meet and mingle. If this is something you’re interested in, consider looking for hotels that offer these types of activities
If you’re planning a trip to Tel Aviv and need to stay for more than just a few days, we highly recommend considering an extended stay hotel for a more comfortable and personalized experience.
Overall, the Savoy Seaside hotel is a prime example for an extended stay hotel that offers everything you might need: from additional space and privacy to fully equipped kitchenette and free high-speed internet access; thus making The Savoy hotel truly your home away from home.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What can an extended stay hotel in Tel Aviv offer to me that a traditional hotel room cannot?
An extended stay hotel in Tel Aviv can offer several advantages over a traditional hotel room. Firstly, it often features a more homelike environment, including a fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette, which allows for cooking meals, and sometimes a separate living area. Secondly, extended stay hotels often provide laundry facilities, which is particularly helpful for longer stays. Additionally, these hotels may offer special rates or discounts for longer-term stays, which can make an extended visit more economical compared to a traditional hotel room.
What are some recommended Tel Aviv museums?
The Tel Aviv Museum of Art holds an extensive collection of both modern and classical art, including works by famous artists like Picasso, Kandinsky, and Pollock. For history enthusiasts, the Eretz Israel Museum provides insights into the archaeology and history of Israel through various exhibits. The Palmach Museum offers an interactive experience, recounting the story of the Palmach, the elite fighting force of the Haganah, which was the precursor to the Israeli Army.
Is visiting Tel Aviv more suited for a summer holiday?
While Tel Aviv is indeed a wonderful summer destination thanks to its beaches and vibrant nightlife, it offers attractions and activities year-round. Mild winters and pleasant spring and fall seasons make it a versatile destination regardless of the time of year.
What is Israel's most popular dish?
Israel's cuisine is diverse, reflecting the multicultural nature of the country, but a few dishes are particularly popular, such as: Falafel, Hummus and Shakshuka.